The Mallory Plan, Saybrook, Mobile, AL 36609
New Home: $269,900 and up
- Days on Zillow1
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- # Stories1.0
- Zillow Home ID2109406030
- Garage Spaces2
- 1 of 30
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$253,633||$236K – $266K||-$1,084||$82||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,219/mo||$853 – $2.1K/mo||-$29||$0.40||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Travis home values will fall 1.3% next year, compared to a 0.3% fall for Mobile as a whole. Among Travis homes, this home is 92.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 27.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Travis market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 31.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.1% lower than in Mobile, and 81% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Travis home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mobile.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Travis home values.
Neighborhood for 1103 Mcmurray Pl W # PUXURV
- 7125 Saybrook Blvd Mobile, AL$259K43.53,807
- 7125 Saybrook Blvd Mobile, AL$283K----2,974
- 7135 Saybrook Blvd Mobile, AL$266K53.02,768
- 7140 Saybrook Blvd Mobile, AL$264K52.02,847
- 7145 Saybrook Blvd Mobile, AL$458K43.02,568
- 7130 Saybrook Blvd Mobile, AL$227K43.02,566
- Branford Ct Mobile, AL$206K42.02,132
- 7150 Saybrook Blvd Mobile, AL$268K43.02,829
- 3900 Branford Ct Mobile, AL$171K32.02,226
- 7130 Pierson Dr Mobile, AL$180K7--2,050
- 7150 Pierson Dr Mobile, AL$269K43.02,898
- 7155 Saybrook Blvd Mobile, AL$313K84.03,265
- 7160 Saybrook Blvd Mobile, AL$234K43.02,785
- 7160 Pierson Dr Mobile, AL$293K8--2,694
- 3890 Branford Ct Mobile, AL$163K----1,789
- 3915 Trumbull Ct Mobile, AL$282K33.03,142
- 7150 Pierson Dr Mobile, AL$261K43.02,898
- 3931 Branford Ct Mobile, AL$212K42.02,304
Nearby Schools in Mobile
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- D.R. Horton
- Call: (251) 633-6637