Valor Plan, Sweetwater, Woodstock, IL 600983 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,594 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 777 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $89
- Built by: Centex Homes
- Community name: Sweetwater
- Sales office: 2241 Sweetwater Dr,
- Parking: 2 spaces
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,594 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2118760347
- 1 of 23
Driving DirectionsFrom the East (downtown Chicago): Take I-90 West to the IL-47 Exit; Go North towards Huntley/Woodstock to Ware Rd; Go East on Ware Rd to the community on the right. From Rockford : Take 20 East to Marengo; Go North (left) on 23 to 176; Go East (right) on 176 to 47; Go North (left) on 47 to Ware Road; Go East (right) on Ware to the community. From South: Take 47 North to Ware Road; Go East (right) on Ware to the community
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2241 Sweetwater Drive # BJ3XH8
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60098, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.7% greater than in Woodstock, and 2702.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60098 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Woodstock.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60098 home values.
- -- beds, -- baths
-- sqft, -- sqft lot, built in --
- -- beds, -- baths
- 2201 Sweetwater Dr Woodstock, IL$127K------
- 2261 Sweetwater Dr Woodstock, IL$146K32.51,951
- 2193 Sweetwater Dr Woodstock, IL$139K321,417
- 2063 Woodside Dr Woodstock, IL$98K331,634
- 2241 Sweetwater Dr Woodstock, IL$98K32.5--
- 2061 Woodside Dr Woodstock, IL$114K21.51,160
- 2061 Woodside Dr # 2061 Woodstock, IL$110K21.51,160
- 2153 Sweetwater Dr Woodstock, IL$132K32.51,700
- 2059 Woodside Dr # 2059 Woodstock, IL--32.51,792
- 2059 Woodside Dr Woodstock, IL$90K321,792
- 921 Quill Ln Woodstock, IL$98K22--
- 2057 Woodside Dr Woodstock, IL$100K------
- 2056 Woodside Dr Woodstock, IL$159K32.52,002
- 927 Quill Ln Woodstock, IL$91K32.51,400
- 933 Quill Ln Woodstock, IL$92K21.5--
- 2055 Woodside Dr Woodstock, IL$94K------
Nearby Schools in Woodstock
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.