Emeralda Plan, Tesoro, Port St Lucie, FL 34983
New Home: $579,990 and up
- Days on Zillow259
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Garage Spaces2
- # Stories2.0
- Zillow Home ID2117077172
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$392,136||$184K – $784K||+$35,333||$124||05/21/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,830/mo||$1.1K – $3K/mo||+$117||$0.58||05/13/2013|
Zillow predicts 34983 home values will rise 6.1% next year, compared to a 4.6% increase for Port Saint Lucie as a whole. Among 34983 homes, this home is 505.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 211.9% more per square foot.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34983 home values.
Neighborhood for 109 Se Calmoso Drive # W6ZDIU
Nearby Schools in Port Saint Lucie
Data and ratings provided by GreatSchools.org ?
- GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
- Southport Middle (assigned) 6-8 3.2 mi
- Morningside Elementary (assigned) PK-5 3.6 mi
- Mariposa Elementary (assigned) PK-5 4.4 mi
- Floresta Elementary (assigned) PK-5 4.6 mi
- Savanna Ridge Elementary (assigned) PK-5 4.8 mi
- Port St. Lucie High (assigned) 9-12 5.7 mi
- St. Lucie West Centennial High (assigned) PK, 9-12 6.1 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005