The Owens Plan, Tide Pointe at Summer Lake, Oakley, CA 945613 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,551 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 341 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $149
- Built by: Meritage Homes
- Community name: Tide Pointe at Summer Lake
- Sales office: 2582 Talaria Drive,
- Parking: 3 spaces
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,551 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2111527754
- 1 of 4
Driving DirectionsFrom Highway 4, exit Laurel Road. Head east on Laurel Rd. Turn left onto Main Street. Turn right onto Cypress and take Cypress straight into the Summer Lake community. Turn right on Maresa Shore Lane. Turn left onto Talaria Dr.
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2582 Talaria Drive # QKT425
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94561, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.4% lower than in Oakley, and 35.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 94561 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oakley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94561 home values.