Orion Plan, Toll Brothers at BackCountry, Highlands Ranch, CO 801264 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,980 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 771 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $179
- Built by: Toll Brothers
- Community name: Toll Brothers at BackCountry
- Sales office: 10525 Sunshower Place,
- Parking: 3 spaces
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 3,980 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2118653853
- 1 of 9
Driving DirectionsFrom the intersection of I-25 and Colorado 470: Proceed west 6 miles on Colorado 470 to the Broadway exit. At the end of the exit ramp, turn left onto Broadway. Follow Broadway 2 8/10 miles to the entrance to BackCountry. Stop at the Visitor Center to register and receive a pass into the community. Follow BackCountry Drive for 4/10 mile to Sunshower Place on the right and proceed to the Toll Brothers model home.From C470: Exit Broadway-drive south on Broadway to intersection of Wildcat Reserve Parkway and proceed straight ahead to community.
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10525 Sunshower Pl # Q90T4X
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80126, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.6% greater than in Highlands Ranch, and 19.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80126 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Highlands Ranch.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80126 home values.
- 10507 Sunshower Pl Highlands Ranch, CO$1.06M44.54,613
- 10499 Sunshower Pl Highlands Ranch, CO$878K44.54,379
- 10517 Sunshower Pl Highlands Ranch, CO$894K455,557
- 10491 Sunshower Pl Highlands Ranch, CO$1.19M67.54,644
- 10525 Sunshower Pl Highlands Ranch, CO$1.01M444,563
- 526 Meadowleaf Ln Highlands Ranch, CO$590K332,740
- 536 Meadowleaf Ln Highlands Ranch, CO$494K442,183
- 10463 Meadowleaf Way Highlands Ranch, CO$541K432,474
- 10451 Meadowleaf Way Highlands Ranch, CO$511K332,221
- 266 Sandalwood Pl Highlands Ranch, CO$650K553,407
- 248 Sandalwood Pl Highlands Ranch, CO$640K442,869
- 230 Sandalwood Pl Highlands Ranch, CO$752K432,690
- 572 Meadowleaf Ln Highlands Ranch, CO$603K432,822
- 575 Meadowleaf Ln Highlands Ranch, CO$586K432,822
- 212 Sandalwood Pl Highlands Ranch, CO$751K443,363
Nearby Schools in Highlands Ranch
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.