Barbour Plan, Van Wyck Meadows, Fishkill, NY 125243 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,925 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Multi Family
- Built in 2014
- 391 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $194
- Built by: Toll Brothers
- Community name: Van Wyck Meadows
- Sales office: 1131 Cold Spring Road,
- Parking: 1 space
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,925 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2112120019
- 1 of 4
Driving DirectionsFrom Interstate 84 East or West: Take Exit 13. Proceed north on Route 9 approximately 1/4-mile to Merritt Boulevard. Turn right at traffic light onto Merritt Boulevard and proceed approximately 1-7/10 mile. Turn left onto Hustis Drive then turn left onto Cold Spring Road. Van Wyck Meadows model homes will be on the right.
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1131 Cold Spring Road # LFLO1I
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12524, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10% less than in Town of Fishkill, and 88.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 12524 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Fishkill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12524 home values.
- 1131 Cold Spring Rd Fishkill, NY$362K332,100
- 1129 Cold Spring Rd Fishkill, NY$363K322,591
- 1229 Hustis Dr # 0 Fishkill, NY$291K33.53,292
- 1229 Hustis Dr Fishkill, NY$386K33.53,292
- 1127 Cold Spring Rd Fishkill, NY$319K231,689
- 1125 Cold Spring Rd Fishkill, NY$320K331,850
- 1231 Hustis Dr Fishkill, NY$321K331,850
- 1233 Hustis Dr Fishkill, NY$323K331,850
- 1123 Cold Spring Rd Fishkill, NY$358K342,103
- 1128 Cold Spring Rd Fishkill, NY--------
- 1130 Cold Spring Rd Fishkill, NY$331K332,194
- 1130 Cold Spring Rd # 492 Fishkill, NY$365K332,372
- 1126 Cold Spring Rd Fishkill, NY--------
- 1235 Hustis Dr Fishkill, NY$400K332,900
- 1132 Cold Spring Rd Fishkill, NY--------
- 1121 Cold Spring Rd Fishkill, NY$357K232,100
- 1124 Cold Spring Rd Fishkill, NY$346K332,371
- 1124 Cold Spring Rd # 495 Fishkill, NY$368K332,371
- 1228 Hustis Dr Fishkill, NY$371K32.52,292
- 1122 Cold Spring Rd Fishkill, NY--------
Nearby Schools in Town of Fishkill
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.