* A private owner's suite features his and hers walk-in closets. * How would you prefer to live in your kitchen? Choose from direct access to your Formal Dining Room or you may have a full wall between the kitchen and dining room to allow for more wall space. * Would you like an additional bedroom? Or perhaps you'd prefer the flexibility of an open loft space. Personalize your new Beazer home to fit your life with the options of Beazer Homes' Choice Plans(tm). * Enjoy an oversized shower, or soak in a luxurious tub. The choice is yours! Personalize your spa-inspired master bath with Beazer Homes' Choice Plans.
Speak with a New Home Counselor to learn more about how you can personalize this home with Paid and Choice options and design selections to meet your lifestyle.
- Single Family
- Built in 2015
- 14 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,157 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- Price/sqft: $83
- View Virtual Tour
- Built by: Beazer Homes
- Community name: Village at Beaver Dam
- Sales office: 103 Hope Valley Road, Knightdale, NC, 27545
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 3,025 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2114452457
- 1 of 12
Sales Office103 Hope Valley Road
Knightdale, NC, 27545
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $205-290K.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27545, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7% higher than in Knightdale, and 88.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27545 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Knightdale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27545 home values.
Nearby Schools in Knightdale
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.