Elmslie Plan, Weatherfield, Cary, NC 275133 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,560 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Multi Family
- Built in 2014
- 637 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $120
- Built by: Standard Pacific Homes
- Community name: Weatherfield
- Sales office: 101 Marsena Lane,
- Parking: 1 space
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,560 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2116145029
- 1 of 11
Driving DirectionsFrom Interstate I-40: Take Exit 287 for Harrison Avenue toward Cary, Turn onto North Harrison Avenue and travel south, Turn right onto NW Maynard Road, Turn left onto Havensite Court, Weatherfield will be ahead on left.
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 101 Marsena Lane # QCI01P
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27513, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.1% greater than in Cary, and 24.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27513 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cary.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27513 home values.
- 131 Havensite Ct NC--------
- 1107 Contessa Dr Cary, NC--32.51,829
- 1120 Contessa Dr Cary, NC--------
- 1122 Contessa Dr Cary, NC--------
- 1124 Contessa Dr Cary, NC$175K32.51,560
- 101 Marsena Ln Cary, NC$271K--3.52,959
- 103 Marsena Ln Cary, NC$216K--3.52,114
- 105 Marsena Ln Cary, NC$216K--32,142
- 1126 Contessa Dr Cary, NC$182K32.51,600
- 107 Marsena Ln Cary, NC$210K--2.51,838
- 106 Marsena Ln Cary, NC$180K--2.51,772
- 1121 Contessa Dr Cary, NC--------
- 108 Marsena Ln Cary, NC$175K32.51,763
- 110 Marsena Ln Cary, NC$169K--2.51,584
- 109 Marsena Ln Cary, NC$181K--2.51,760
- 112 Marsena Ln Cary, NC$171K--2.51,598
- 1128 Contessa Dr Cary, NC--------
- 111 Marsena Ln Cary, NC$215K--2.52,110
- 1123 Contessa Dr Cary, NC--------
- 114 Marsena Ln Cary, NC$172K--2.51,744
Nearby Schools in Cary
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.