Buyer's Agent, Listing Agent, Relocation, Dallas, TX
- (2 Reviews)
- Website: http://www.daveperrymiller.com/Associates/associate/27992
Christine McKenny has over a decade of experience & has sold over 100 million in residential real estate in her career. During her career, she has been a top producer year after year. As an advocate of home buyers & sellers in the Dallas area, she truly understands the necessity of listening to a client's needs, desires & expectations. By understanding a client's world she can deliver on their dreams. Christine's past includes legislative work in the U.S. Congress, event planning for UTSW Medical Center, & fund raising for the March of Dimes & other highly regarded philanthropies. She continues to be an active member in the community: HP United Methodist Church, Luxury Marketing Council, Park Cities Historic & Preservation Society, Town of Highland Park Leadership Program, Armstrong Bradfield Preschool Association, & founder of The Gingerbread Stroll in Highland Park Village. Her dedication to personal service carries throughout her professional attitude, demeanor & success stories.
- 10+ years of Experience & Top Producer Accolades
- DPM Associates: Monthly & Quarterly Leader, 2011
- The University of Texas at Austin, BS
- Texas A&M University, College Station, MPA
- Phi Kappa Phi-4.0 GPA/Pi Alpha Alpha Honor Soc.