Buying or selling real estate often comes in the wake of other major life events. I know this can be an overwhelming time, so it is my mission to present you with the facts, statistics and data, giving you insight into the market, so you can confidently make informed decisions.
When you sit down with me for a listing or buyers' consultation, I will make sure we are set up for success in a few ways:
- Presenting you with the "big picture" of the real estate market.
- Understanding the details of your needs, wants and expectations.
- Crafting a concrete plan of action together.
- Getting your feedback and addressing any concerns.
Once we have decided to work together, I will strive to exceed your expectations with my earnest, clear communication, technological savvy, competent representation and local expertise.
Although I work with clients in any part of the greater Seattle Area, I especially pride myself on being the North Seattle expert by:
- Previewing listings every day. I know the inventory available to buyers and the competition a seller's listing will face because I've seen the other available properties in person.
- Studying current market statistics every day. Knowing average price per square foot, average days on market, area demographics and other key statistics is the foundation of my ability to provide you with competent representation in marketing your listing or searching for your new home.
Please contact me at (206) 321-2388 or ClaireHart@johnlscott.com to schedule an in-person or Skype consultation.