Buyer's Agent, Listing Agent, Relocation, Chatham, NJ
- (4 Reviews)
- Website: http://www.debbiewoerner.com
Debbie is the #1 Realtor in Chatham NJ and the #1 Coldwell Banker Realtor in Morris County
Debbie is one of the top producing agents for Coldwell Banker in New Jersey and works with buyers and sellers throughout the state, specializing in Chatham, Madison, Summit, Millburn-Short Hills, New Providence, Berkeley Heights, Convent Station, Florham Park, Green Village, Harding Township, Morristown, Morris Township and surrounding communities.
· #1 Realtor Chatham NJ
· #1 Realtor Morris & Union County NJ
· Top 1% of all Coldwell Banker sales associates worldwide
· New Jersey Assoc. of Realtors Circle of Excellence Award - Platinum Level
· REAL Trands: America's Best Real Estate Agents list
· 2011-2015 New Jersey 5 Star Realtor Award
· Relocation Specialist, Previews Luxury Home Specialist, e-pro, ABR, Accredited Buyer's Representative
· Long time Community and School Volunteer serving as PTO President for Chatham Middle School, Chatham High School PTO President, School District Cabinet President, Chatham Education Foundation, Past President, Trustee and Current Adviser- Chatham High School Cyber Center Co-Chairmen, and Community Open Space Committee.
An active member of the Chatham community for 17 years. Debbie has also resided in various areas of the country over the years. She has moved from her home state of Illinois to Phoenix, Arizona to Dallas, Texas, and then back to Chicago and finally out to the east coast. Debbie understands the many challenges that a move can impose on a family.
Debbie became one of the top 5 Realtors in New Jersey by understanding that everyone has unique needs - which vary for buyers and sellers. She offers a multitude of suggestions and options in order to create an original business plan for each client. Debbie's customized approach allows each and every client to enjoy profitable results and easy transactions. She brings a strong sense of integrity and dedication to each client's transaction.... see more