Buying, Selling, or Investing in Tampa Bay?see more
Put Lisa Spencer's years of experience to work for you!
Lisa Spencer loves what she does and it shows . . . she has assisted hundreds of families in achieving the American Dream since 1995. Whether you are a first time home buyer in need of a nurturing agent, or a seasoned investor that will be able to recognize the superior service you know is out there somewhere, Lisa will exceed your expectations.
By combining years of training and experience, Lisa Spencer is able to anticpate and prevent 80% of the problems that get in the way of a successful real estate transaction, and nip the other 20% in the bud. The result: Happy Buyers and Sellers!
"Make new friends, but keep the old, one is silver and the other gold!"
The strength and length of any real estate career is determined by referrals. Lisa Spencer focuses her attention on referrals. She has built her business by treating everyone referred to her like family! She honors the hard work of her fellow CRS, and GRI graduates and works hard to earn the future business of every past buyer or seller.
Your Key to QUALITY Service!