- Paula Shuck
- Buyer's Agent, Listing Agent, Relocation, Consulting, Oklahoma City, OK
- 5.0 1 Reviews
How to Pick a Buyer's Agent
· Make sure the agent is attentive to your needs and desires in a home & is able to provide you with data about the annual facts and trends about different areas
· A good buyer agent can provide you with data on comparable homes from the MLS and educate you on what market prices look like for a neighborhood
· You need an agent who can review documents for loopholes and who can obtain property disclosures, and then help you prepare a strong offer for a property
· Find a knowledgeable agent who can provide you with names of quality, licensed home inspectors.
· Find a real estate professional who is as excited about this adventure of house-hunting as you are!
How to Pick a Listing Agent
· Find a frank, direct agent who can help you see past your familiarity with your home and see it with "buyers' eyes."
· A good agent will use market data and recent sales data to help you develop a pricing strategy.
· An agent's marketing plan should include traditional marketing methods (ads, direct mail, flyers), as well as electronic marketing for real estate like showcasing on Zillow.com, a wide internet exposure, use of social media connections, and a vast audience for email flyers.
· Your agent should have a strong system for confirming that potential buyers are actually qualified to purchase your home.
· A good agent has the expertise in counteroffers and negotiations to make sure that you don't leave money on the table when you sell your most important investment.
· Find a real estate agent who cares about your plans and is determined to get you the best price in the least amount of time!
- Website: http://paulashuckhomes.com/home.asp
|5.0(Be the first to write a review)|
|Address:||Century 21 Good Year Green 1220 S. Santa Fe Oklahoma City, OK 73013|