Does your agent share your concern for a healthier home?
Does your agent know why your new Low-e windows are important?
Does your agent know what rainwater harvesting is?
Does your agent know what a greywater recycling system is?
If you answer no to any of these questions then you need to work with Richmond’s EcoBroker. We focus on helping the “Smart Green” segment of consumers…those who desire healthier interiors for their homes, and homes that are more energy efficient. As energy prices continue to rise energy efficient homes , like hybrid cars, are more in demand than ever.
If you’re selling your home we can help you:
1. Highlight the energy efficient aspects of your home to increase your marketability in a tight market.
2. Highlight the environmental features of your home
3. Communicate to buyers the indoor air quality and health benefits of your property
4. Emphasize your favorable building orientation when marketing your home
5. Differentiate your home and market it to the growing number of green-minded consumers and get your listing the attention it deserves
If you’re looking for a home that’s healthy for you and your family and saves you money on your monthly utility bills. We can help you:
1. Cut through the typical “green-washing” to understand the real energy efficiency associated with a home’s insulation, windows, appliances, heating and cooling system and other features that could affect your monthly bottom line.
2. Address indoor air quality issues associated with proper ventilation, use of low(or no)VOC paints, radon testing, water testing, formaldehyde free cabinetry and mold/mildew testing and remediation
3. Understand the energy savings that can be derived from proper building orientation, daylighting, overhangs and placement of trees, rainwater harvesting, gray-water recycling and other water conservation systems
4. Find homes that satisfy your goal of maintaining a sustainable lifestyle.
... see more