If I were to build a custom home with the feel of the Pacific Northwest.
- Great spot for enjoying the hot tub in the cold rainy weekends and pool for the warm summers. Love the closed cabana to store all the outside essentials close.
- The loft, the ladder, the open space, so much for for a growing family to play together and have each their own space.
- Storybook bedroom for 2 kids. Would need a 4 bed room for boys and another for girl.
- Love the double-wood doors with windows and the rock pillars holding up the roof. Great for rainy days unloading the family and groceries.
- Love this winding stair case and the natural elements brought inside the home. I can see my kids attempting to climb this tree.
- Another great example of a kitchen that is built for many chefs in the room. Great for holiday's and family gatherings.
- Love the exterior colors, angles, and material. The house blends in with its surroundings.