I present this board filled with My Winter Inspirations.
- Crips Whites and Soft Browns
- Extra White Cabinets and dark floors. Lighting gives off a soft effect.
- Billiard Green Cabinets with Mahogany floors in a kitchen that you'll love to return home to.
- Love the large room w/cobble stone. Comfortable seating and great lighting make this room a cool place to gather during the winter months.
- Dark Mahogany floors with White and Gray paint on walls. Very nice having a room a large room with fireplace. Keep warm and enjoy!
- Large dinning with touches of green wreaths along the windows. Very rustic.
- Have floor to ceiling windows over looking nature at it's best is all you truly need to be inspired during the winter.
- Large Floor to Ceiling Windows. This room looks almost outdoors.
- Winter is here when you step into this warm room. I hope you like company!
- A beautiful space with second level looking down into living space. Sliding door lead into the kitchen area. Love this look and could stay in doors all winter long.
- Huge two story room with fire place and Juliet balcony above.. Warm and inviting!
- Large stone open concept kitchen family room.
- Southwestern Kitchen with plenty of room and lighting.
- A modern kitchen with a country feel
- Large bed with white drapes and cozy reading chairs. Love the wall sconces against stone wall
- Stone Fire Place with Dark Wood Mantel
- Large wooden Ceiling w/Beams overlooking a fire pit with gathering chairs for plenty of guests
- High Vaulted Ceiling, Stone Fireplace with Large Tree Next to Window
- This would be the perfect room to sit and read. No television, just enjoying he view.
- A bedroom fit for a lady on vacation from work or away from the kids. The large brick wall is truly a warm feature.
- Looks like "old world" comfort. High ceilings and of course a large animal skin on the floor.
- Nothing says winter more then a wine cellar or at least that's what I would use this space as. Wall and floor bricks with wooden and beam ceiling.
- Large open kitchen with high beam ceilings. I can smell the pies now.
- A Loft...Always appears to be cold, but winter warmness always seems to come through the bricks!
- Looks like aged floors and comfy couch with pillows and throw blankets... I could sit all day and just be in this room.
- Double fire place that looks into the family space as well as the dinning room.
- Bedroom to with light carpet and dark fabric sleigh bed. White Ceiling/Grey Wall.
- A perfect reading spot. Love the grey and white next to large cornerd window.
- Love the large fireplace and chairs...
- An outdoor winter retreat with fire pit and smores..
- Living area with Birch Tree Wall
- A quite area to relax and keep warm
- A large bedroom White/Mahogany with a fireplace.
- Warm but yet a part of nature at it's best
- Any room with beams would really inspire me in the winter time.
- Love the detail on the celing. If it's too cold. Just Stay In!
- Love the brick....Alcohol Keeps you warm too....Don't judge me! lol
- Polished Mahogany with white and dark brown bedding. Large slanted window. Would love this in N.Y.
- A bright (Auric) door with white exterior house...very nice.
- Love the darkness of the room I think each color really ties into the Mahogany. Winter Me Warm
- Love the brick wall and how well it goes with the Copper Red Paint along the wall...
- The lighting in this room along with the color of the sofa, the bar area and the chandelier really inspires me for winter!
- A Spa. Love the candles really makes the enviroment look and feel relaxing.
- White Walls with soft colors...looks cold but feels warm.
- Kitchen with pops of color
- Timeless Look with Drapes and Tree
- Two story entryway with garland and sleigh
- Entryway with red and green arrangement
- Kitchen with the green high back chairs and hint of red from the vase.
- A large open kitchen w/hooded range and farmhouse sink..always makes me think of winter.
- Large Cozy theater chairs and stone backsplash.
- Large Windows and Heavy Drapes...so winter.
- White on White and suttle hints of brown. Cozy very cozy.
- Marble in a kitchen always seems so cozy and inspires me to bake.
- An outdoor space with fire.
- Large eat in kitchen with wooden island..all is needed is snow on the ground outside.
- Bedroom with a crips white and tiffany colored blue.
- Dinning Room with large w/shag rug.
- Outdoor patio with weath's simple and elegant.
- Love the autum colored plates & plants in the kitchen. I'd add a christmas tree w/autum colored decorations.