Buyer's Agent, Listing Agent, Relocation, Consulting, Los Gatos, CA
- (53 Reviews)
- Website: http://www.TheWalkerTeam.com
One of Silicon Valley's top Agents (year after year in the top 1%) with 17 years of experience, Keith Walker has become the South Bay's "Go to" agent and a consistent leader with a reputation for tenaciously protecting his clients' interests. Savvy negotiations and cutting-edge marketing strategies join uncompromising integrity as the hallmarks of Keith's service. Keith is exceptionally well respected in Silicon Valley, not only for his unparalleled professional track record and high ethical standards but also for being an honest, hard-working family man who does absolutely everything in his power to ensure his clients' success.
His exceptionally loyal clientele, personal referrals and repeat business form the foundation of Keith's career. To ensure efficient, complete service for you, Keith's associates have been hand picked from the finest agents in the business to form a high-energy, driven, tech-savvy and service orientated experience for every aspect of your home purchase or sale.
Experience and Recognition
• 2013 Intero Value Award winner - This prestigious award is given out to only one agent each year within the entire company, which is comprised of over 75+ offices and thousands of agents. Recipients must possess the highest possible levels of integrity, dedication, work ethic, client understanding, proficiency, selflessness, standards of care and a positive attitude.
• Ranked the 123rd Most Productive Realtor in the Nation
• Top 1% of All Agents in Santa Clara County and Intero Annually
• Awarded both Most Inspirational Realtor and Individual Most Willing to Share for Intero Real Estate
• Personally selected as one of only 50 worldwide Real Estate coaches for the #1 ranked Tom Ferry Real Estate Coaching Organization (www.TomFerry.com)
• Guest Speaker at Numerous Real Estate Meetings, Conferences & Charity Events
• Former Writer for San Jose Mercury News Real Estate Advice Article... see more