- our original home shower idea-- notice the window in the shower. cool
- bookshelf in our bedroom like this?
- island eating and formal dinning area.
- dinning room in the kitchen. why not?
- i like the artwork around the table.
- what if 2nd bedroom could be opened and converted to a dinning room?. Just open doors and change bed to table?
- could we do this into the kitchen?
- the cabinets match with ours. but where put the liquor?
- kinda like this idea of white cabinets for bar. wine cooler and small beer fridge.
- perfect size. could fit in both corners- one by the door or by the nook near arch
- if we got rid of the arch, we could square off the room and maybe add bookshelves like this.
- tight like ours. dark floors, white counters, white top.
- tile, how to hang the towels.
- could this play well vs. the dark floor of our living room
- i like the colors . even the olive accent
- clean, clean, clean.
how incorporate butcherblock cutting board?
- similar to our dimensions. long rug --not sure.
- too modern but white cabinet and pale wood floor might be cool
- the floor color is really interesting. real wood?
- i like farm sink. dont like the backsplash tile, wood floor in kitchen?
- i like the cablinets. whilte marble. wood floor?
- how about a SS countertop?
- i like alot. not sure about black countertop. wood floor? practical?
- i like this alot. almost same space that we have. i like the white cabinets. I like the SS apps. , wood countertop and rug. nice color touch. (practical?)
- is that a floor tile made to look like wood? then i like.
- white cabs, dark counter, wood floors.
- i like the colors. white cablinets, dark wood floors, dark countertop, stainless steel apps
- i like the dark floor, white cablinet, dark counter. interesting place for the bar.
- is this a tub and shower in front? interesting use of space.
- i like the step down into the shower. and i like the bench as a way to address no shelving. The toilet looks very modern.
- very efficient use of sinks
- what an interesting idea: to have a window and the mirror suspended in the middle of it. Great use of space.
- this dual sink farm sink could be effective use of space.
- is this like a bamboo tile? kinda cool.
- that wood cabinet on the left might work for us. shower on left, then cablinet, then sink , then toilet.
- is this a tub and rain head?
- similar to ours. but our shower area bigger. But layout is same.
- very similar but toilet on other side
- shelf inside the shower? for towels? let me think about it.
- not sure. need the wife to look at this . do we like the white marble counter top?
- i like subway tile, but this is got too much going on.
- i like how white and clean it is
- white, and dark brown cabinet
- dark wood vs white. i like
- i like the dark wood vs white