- LOVE. kitchen in the front, facing back?? See out both front and back, bedrooms on ends with kids rooms up?
- Open. With beams, but no wood ceiling.
- Open bridge idea. Less formal of course, but look how big it looks!
- Like Lanesboro rd house, but with wood ceiling beams & make it bigger
- Wood and white trim in mud room
- Defined rooms, yet still open
- Wide doors leading to covered porch.
- Dining room with antler chandelier!
- Barrel vaulted hallway. High wainscot.
- Cabinets! Butcher block in bathrooms?
- Small drop zone... Love the kitchen beyond!
- Windows in hallway between upstairs and above garage.
- Kitchen. Beams. Cabinets.
- Range. Cabinets. Windows.
- Lodge style but still bright and open
- Not completely open, but good flow