A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Please View Our Availibility Calandar - It is Up To Date
This is an elegant, two bedroom, two bath, second floor, bi-level, townhome with single car garage downstairs.
The home is stylishly decorated and fully furnished with everything you need to live comfortably, even cleaning service.
-Well appointed kitchen, just like home
-Master bedroom has private bathroom, king size bed, and desk/work area.
-There is plenty of closet space!
-House cleaning and linen service provided and there is a large laundry/utility area.
Put a log on the fire, pour yourself a glass of wine, and relax on the couch while you watch Direct TV on the 42 LED. Stay as long as you like.
More photos at
- Stainless Steel Appliances - Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Microwave, Dishwasher, Front Loading Clothes Washer and Dryer
- Heavy Pile Shag Carpeting and Tiled Entry & kitchen
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Wireless Internet Access and Desk/Work area in Master Bedroom, or 2nd bedroom can be used as an office (owners will reconfigure)
- Direct TV/DVR with 42 inch LED in Living Room
- DVD player and Surround Sound
- Direct TV/DVR with 36 inch LCD in Master Bedroom
- Bi-Monthly Maid and Linen Service
- Stocked Wine Rack
- Peaceful Private Patio Area
- Single Car Garage with Remote Opener
- Large Guest Bathroom with washer/dryer and Linen Closet and room for ironing/folding, etc.
Located on a quiet residential street, yet just 1/4 mile from the Hwy 85 on-ramp, between Almaden and the Cambrian area.
Less than 5 minutes from Almaden, Downtown Los Gatos, Willow Glen, Campbell, and downtown San Jose.
There is a park across the street.
You can walk to the grocery store, the dry cleaner or any of the various amenities located one block away.
There are numerous big box retailers within 1.5 miles.
Amenities within walking distance:
-Grocery Store, Dry Cleaner, liquor store, pharmacy, dry cleaner, 7-11, Chinese Restaurant, Good Sushi/Japanese Restaurant, Great Local Coffee shop & a Starbucks, Subway, Pollo Loco, pizza.
Within 5 Minutes:
- Target, 24 Hour Fitness Gym, Post Office, Jiffy Lube, Sprouts, OSH, Trader Joe's, Car Wash, Banks, Radio Shack, Walmart, Costco, Best Buy, Fry's Electronics, Home Depot, Lunardi's (Gourmet Grocery), Indian Market, Asian Market, fast food, and many Italian, Mexican, Japanese, Chinese, Indian, Thai, restaurants and much more
1-6 Month Rate - $3,700/mo All Utilities, Phone, Internet and Bi-Weekly Cleaning Included.
12 Month Rate - $3,500/mo All Utilities, Phone, Internet and Bi-Weekly Cleaning Included.
+1 Year Rate Alternate - $3,200/mo Tenant assumes all utilities and cleaning.
- Lease: Monthly
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Posted: 477 days ago
- Views since listing: 3,224
- All time views: 5,606
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- Rent/sqft: $3.36
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Cleaning/Maid Service Included
- Phone - Free Local Calls
- Phone - Free Long Dis.
- WiFi - Free
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2124806955
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Homes like this rent for $3,050.
Popularity on Zillow
5606 all-time (chart)
this home to their favorites
Nearby Schools in San Jose
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Property Manager contacted
Thanks for using Zillow!