#40 Halo Pines Terrace, Angel Fire, NM 87710
For Sale: $599,000
Price Cut (Oct 2): -$26,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Days on Zillow385
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- RV Parking
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional Features Separate workshop, gazebo, generator (if electricity goes off) large deck, and front porch
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesDining room, Laundry room, Master bath, Pantry, Workshop, Walk-in closet
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Elementary SchoolEagle Nest Elem
- HeatingGas, Wood / pellet
- High SchoolMoreno Valley High School
- LaundryIn Unit
- Middle SchoolMoreno High
- MLS #89330
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count14
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Zillow Home ID2133071369
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$303,384||$127K – $443K||+$108,297||$86||12/03/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,519/mo||$1K – $2.6K/mo||-$59||$0.43||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts New Mexico home values will rise 3.1% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Neighborhood for #40 Halo Pines Terrace
Nearby Schools in Cimarron
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.