A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1967
- Views: 1,874 all time views
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $270,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $249
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Concrete, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wood, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Townhouse, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,085 sqft
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 2110826260
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $270-508K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01944 home values will rise 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.3% rise for Manchester as a whole. Among 01944 homes, this home is valued 55.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 19.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01944, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Manchester, and 65.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01944 home values.
|75 School St Manchester, MA||$782K||6||4||2,804|
|71 School St Manchester, MA||$417K||2||1||1,263|
|2 Flatley Ave Manchester, MA||$558K||3||3||1,974|
|1 Bell Ct Manchester, MA||$446K||2||2||1,287|
|79 School St Manchester, MA||$529K||2||2||1,724|
|1 Bell Ct UNIT B Manchester, MA||$249K||2||1||757|
|1 Bell Ct UNIT A Manchester, MA||$256K||2||1||757|
|69 School St Manchester, MA||$339K||2||1||1,040|
|0 Bell Ct B Manchester, MA||$270K||2||1||932|
|1 Flatley Ave Manchester, MA||$429K||3||1||1,876|
|67 School St Manchester, MA||$690K||6||1.5||2,420|
|3 Bell Ct Manchester, MA||$460K||2||2||1,376|
|2 Bell Ct Manchester, MA||$668K||3||3||2,443|
|4 Flatley Ave Manchester, MA||$372K||3||1||1,137|
|3 Flatley Ave Manchester, MA||$543K||2||2||1,826|
|63 School St Manchester, MA||$902K||7||3.5||3,693|
|85 School St UNIT A Manchester, MA||$211K||1||2||894|
|85 School St UNIT B Manchester, MA||$433K||2||2.5||2,189|
|5 Lincoln St Manchester, MA||$676K||4||3.5||1,650|
|7 Lincoln St Manchester, MA||$531K||3||1.5||1,389|
Nearby Schools in Manchester
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK-5 & ungraded0.4 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.3 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.