- 232 days on Zillow
- Views since listing: 91
- All time views: 180
- MLS #: 07553833
- Documents LL: Soil Analysis
- List Type: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Market Code: Available
- Photo Available: YES
- Frontage Type: Pavement
- State: GA
- Topology: Level
- Acreage Source: Public Record
- Utilities Available: Electricity
- Share Address with Public Websites: Yes
- Include in Auto-Valuation Models: Yes
- Allow additional comments: Yes
- Share with Public Websites: Yes
- Zoning: Residential
- source: LIM
- Class: Residential Lot
- Documents LL: Perc Test
- Lot Size: 1-2 Acres
- Utilities Available: Telephone
- Zoning: Single Family
- Utilities Available: Water
- Potential Use: Residential
- Improvements: Underground Utilities
- Vegetation: Open Land
- Status: New
- Structure: None
- Units Per Acre: 0-4
- Amenities: Underground Utilities
- Documents LL: Covenants & Restrictions
- Boathouse: No Dock Rights
- Area: HART
- County: Hart
- Elementary School: GA
- High School: GA
- Middle School: GA
- High School: Hart County
- Middle School: Hart County
- Elementary School: Hart County
- Zillow Home ID: 2113747221
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $195-618K.
Popularity on Zillow
Nearby Schools in Bowersville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Hart County High (assigned)9-127.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.