This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2.1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- Views: 196 all time views
- HOA Fee: $14
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Amenities \ Neighborhood Association, Amenities \ Street Lights, Basement \ Slab/None, Construction \ Concrete Siding, Cooling Source \ Electric, Cooling Type \ Ceiling Fan, Cooling Type \ Central, Cooling Type \ Zoned/Dual, Equipment \ Alarm - Burglar, Equipment \ Alarm - Carbon Monoxide, Equipment \ Alarm - Smoke/Fire, Exterior Features \ Deck/Patio, Fireplace Location \ In Great/Family Room, Fireplace Type \ Factory Built, Heating Source \ Electric, Heating Type \ Central, Interior Features \ Cable TV Connections, Interior Features \ Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Interior Features \ Double Vanity, Interior Features \ Foyer - 2 Story, Interior Features \ Foyer - Entrance, Interior Features \ Garden Tub, Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Features \ Separate Shower, Interior Features \ Skylight, Interior Features \ Tile Bath, Interior Features \ Tile Floors, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Interior Features \ Wall-to-wall Carpet, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Breakfast Room, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Island, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Pantry, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Walk-in Pantry, Kitchen Equipment \ Cooktop - Separate, Kitchen Equipment \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Equipment \ Icemaker Line, Kitchen Equipment \ Microwave - Built In, Kitchen Equipment \ Oven - Wall, Laundry Location \ Kitchen Area, Laundry Type \ Room, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Lot Description \ Level Lot, New Construction \ Yes, Parking \ 2 Car, Parking \ Attached, Parking \ Auto Garage Door, Parking \ Garage, Parking \ Kitchen Level Entry, Parking \ Side/Rear Entrance, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Roof Type \ Composition, Rooms \ DR - Separate, Rooms \ Family Room, Rooms \ Loft, Rooms \ Master On Main Level, Style \ Traditional, Water/Sewer \ Public Water, Water/Sewer \ Septic Tank
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 5,600 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: Shared
- Zillow Home ID: 2111636334
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $200-559K.
Market guideZillow predicts 30263 home values will increase 2.5% next year, compared to a 3.2% rise for Newnan as a whole. Among 30263 homes, this home is valued 205.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 14.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30263, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10% greater than in Newnan, and 150.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30263 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Newnan.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30263 home values.
Nearby Schools in Newnan
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!