0 High St, Becket, MA 01223
- Lot:40 acres
- Days on Zillow:551
- County NameUnknown
- Lot DepthUnknown
- Lot WidthUnknown
- MLS #71394677
- Additional FeaturesADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Public School,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ At Street,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,GAS \ None,HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Go Direct,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions),HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign,IMPROVEMENTS \ None,LAND_DESC \ Rolling,LAND_DESC \ Stream,LAND_DESC \ Wetlands,LAND_DESC \ Wooded,LD_TYPE \ Residential,PROP_TYPE \ Land,ROAD_TYPE \ Paved,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint.,SEWER \ Other (See Remarks),SEWER \ Private,WATER \ Other (See Remarks),WATER \ Private,ZONE_USAGE \ Single Family,
- Zillow Home ID2118737727
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$949/mo||$645 – $1.6K/mo||--||--||12/02/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts 01223 home values will increase 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.2% decrease for Pittsfield Metro as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01223 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 6.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.8% higher than in Pittsfield Metro, and 51.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01223 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pittsfield Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01223 home values.
Neighborhood for 0 High Street
- 130 High St Becket, MA$171K42.01,387
- 155 High St Becket, MA$349K42.02,949
- 93 Pleasant St Becket, MA$141K31.01,028
- 83 Pleasant St Becket, MA$240K32.02,686
- 51 Maple St Becket, MA$151K------
- 30 Maple St Becket, MA$287K53.02,490
- 3425 Main St Becket, MA$256K42.52,712
- 58 Depot St Becket, MA$25K41.01,400
- 86 Leland Rd Becket, MA$429K44.02,854
- 70 Washington St Becket, MA$151K31.01,112
- 23 Lyman St Becket, MA$94K31.0728
- 73 Washington St Becket, MA$200K32.01,540
- 3258 Main St Becket, MA$253K41.52,948
- 3327 Main St Becket, MA$229K42.02,672
- 51 Washington St Becket, MA$179K41.01,683
- 3194 Main St Becket, MA$155K31.01,512
- 78 Carter Rd Becket, MA$268K31.51,854
- 38 Carter Rd Becket, MA$181K32.01,380
- 6 Carter Rd Becket, MA$203K21.02,217
- 249 Brooker Hill Rd Becket, MA$306K33.01,800
Nearby Schools in Becket
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Becket Washington School PK-5 & ungraded 0.2 mi
- Chester Elementary PK-4 & ungraded 6.5 mi
- Kittredge PK-5 & ungraded 7.0 mi
- Farmington River Elementary PK-6 & ungraded 8.0 mi
- Nessacus Regional Middle 5-8 & ungraded 9.1 mi
- Wahconah Regional High 9-12 & ungraded 9.4 mi
- Russell H Conwell PK-4 9.8 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005