0 Hwy 319 South Jordan Rd, Tifton, AL 31794
- Lot:Contact for details
- Days on Zillow:420
- County NameUnknown
- Lot DepthUnknown
- Lot WidthUnknown
- MLS #121060
- Zillow Home ID2116306036
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$845/mo||$431 – $1.1K/mo||--||--||12/02/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts Georgia home values will increase 2.2% next year.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 31794 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 11.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.2% greater than in Tifton, and 14.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31794 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tifton.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Neighborhood for 0 Highway 319 South Jordan Road
Nearby Schools in Tifton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Tift County High (assigned) 9-12 0.6 mi
- J. T. Reddick School (assigned) 6 1.7 mi
- Eighth Street Middle (assigned) 7-8 2.3 mi
- Northeast Campus, Tift County High (assigned) 9 2.9 mi
- G. O. Bailey Primary School PK-3 0.6 mi
- Charles Spencer Elementary 4-5 0.7 mi
- Northside Primary School K-3 1.7 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005