0 Samuel Gorton Ave, Warwick, RI 02889
- Lot:7,492 sqft
- Days on Zillow:58
- County NameUnknown
- Lot DepthUnknown
- Lot WidthUnknown
- MLS #1050119
- Zillow Home ID2110430770
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$789/mo||$631 – $963/mo||-$7||--||12/16/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts 02889 home values will increase 1.4% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Warwick as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02889 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 52.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 71.7% higher than in Warwick, and 51.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02889 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Warwick.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02889 home values.
Neighborhood for 0 Samuel Gorton Avenue
- 84 Sunnyside Dr Warwick, RI$194K41.51,332
- 85 Sunnyside Dr Warwick, RI$200K31.01,320
- 24 Sunnyside Dr Warwick, RI$192K41.02,100
- 94 Sunnyside Dr Warwick, RI$189K31.51,164
- 84 Ticonderoga Dr Warwick, RI$157K31.01,452
- 81 Ticonderoga Dr Warwick, RI$243K42.02,029
- 94 Ticonderoga Dr Warwick, RI$159K31.01,240
- 2 Sunnyside Dr Warwick, RI$191K41.51,368
- 212 Sandy Ln Warwick, RI--11.0740
- 85 Burgoyne Dr Warwick, RI$161K31.01,320
- 136 Ticonderoga Dr Warwick, RI$161K31.0992
- 225 Sandy Ln Warwick, RI$226K31.07,500
- 217 Sandy Ln Warwick, RI$138K31.0960
- 22 Burgoyne Dr Warwick, RI$190K31.51,404
- 15 Hague Rd Warwick, RI$149K31.0984
- 14 Montcalm Rd Warwick, RI$153K42.01,544
- 114 Ticonderoga Dr Warwick, RI$187K31.01,476
- 75 Montcalm Rd Warwick, RI$148K31.0984
- 4 Burgoyne Dr Warwick, RI$186K21.51,444
- 197 Sandy Ln Warwick, RI$107K31.0888
Nearby Schools in Warwick
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005