- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1944
- 32 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,271 all time views
- 19 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $75
- MLS #: 08968047
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 546 sqft
- Addtl Room 1 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 2 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 3 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 4 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 5 Level: Not Applicable
- Property Address On IDX? (Y: Yes
- 2nd Bedroom Level: 2nd Level
- 4th Bedroom Level: Not Applicable
- Built Before 1978 (Y: Yes
- Other Information: None
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Master Bedroom Level: 2nd Level
- Parking Type: Garage
- Special Compensation Info.: None
- Tax Exemptions: Homeowner
- Kitchen Level: Main Level
- Living Room Level: Main Level
- Exposure: W (West)
- 3rd Bedroom Level: 2nd Level
- Exposure: E (East)
- Exterior Building Type: Frame
- Sewer: Septic-Private
- Water: Well-Private
- Family Room Level: Main Level
- Basement: Crawl
- Assessment Includes: None
- Air Conditioning: None
- Addtl Room 10 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 6 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 7 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 8 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 9 Level: Not Applicable
- Frequency: Not Applicable
- Status: Contingent
- Compensation paid on: Gross Sale Price
- Square Feet Source: Seller
- Basement (Y: None
- Master Bedroom Bath (Y: None
- Age: 71-80 Years
- Garage On-Site: Yes
- Additional Rooms: No additional rooms
- Additional Sales Information: None
- Garage Ownership: Owned
- Laundry Level: Not Applicable
- Type of House: 2 Stories
- Garage Type: Detached
- Garage Type: Detached
- Dining room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,002 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0411317017
- Zillow Home ID: 4419996
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $165-252K.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60185, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.3% greater than in West Chicago, and 354.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60185 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Chicago.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60185 home values.
Nearby Schools in West Chicago
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.