0N512 Baker Dr, Geneva, IL 601342 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,093 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2009 for $268,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,093 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1112261001
- Zillow Home ID: 51677077
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 0N512 Baker Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60134, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.8% greater than in Geneva, and 905.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60134 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Geneva.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60134 home values.
- 0N508 Baker Dr Geneva, IL$271K------
- 0N504 Baker Dr Geneva, IL$236K------
- 0N553 Armstrong Ln Geneva, IL$360K33.53,620
- 0N545 Armstrong Ln Geneva, IL$297K------
- 0N496 Baker Dr Geneva, IL$335K------
- 0N562 Armstrong Ln Geneva, IL$424K------
- 0N543 Armstrong Ln Geneva, IL$281K------
- 0N521 Ford Dr Geneva, IL$311K------
- 0N535 Armstrong Ln Geneva, IL$287K------
- 0N488 Baker Dr Geneva, IL$310K------
- 0N525 Armstrong Ln Geneva, IL$391K------
- 0N480 Baker Dr Geneva, IL$240K------
- 0N515 Armstrong Ln Geneva, IL$342K------
- 0N476 Baker Dr Geneva, IL$330K------
- 0N507 Armstrong Ln Geneva, IL$397K242,950
Nearby Schools in Geneva
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292