0N661 Marion Ave, Wheaton, IL 601875 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,401 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park, Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,401 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2127624756
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 0N661 Marion Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60187, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.4% lower than in Wheaton, and 375.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60187 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wheaton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60187 home values.
- 26W025 Marion Ave Wheaton, IL$471K42.52,548
- 26W015 Marion Ave Wheaton, IL$459K432,446
- 26W020 Marion Ave Wheaton, IL$428K42.52,280
- 26W030 Marion Ave Wheaton, IL$456K42.52,478
- 26W039 Marion Ave Wheaton, IL$566K--3.53,156
- 26W024 Jerome Ave Wheaton, IL$489K--2.52,499
- 26W007 Marion Ave Wheaton, IL$582K42.53,127
- 26040 Marion Ave Wheaton, IL$453K--2.52,754
- 26W014 Jerome Ave Wheaton, IL$530K--2.52,804
- 26W034 Jerome Ave Wheaton, IL$423K32.51,977
- 26W008 Marion Ave Wheaton, IL$562K53.53,106
- 26W049 Marion Ave Wheaton, IL$505K43.52,938
- 26W021 Deerpoint Dr Wheaton, IL$499K--2.53,092
- 26W031 Deerpoint Dr Wheaton, IL$544K--2.53,046
- 26W044 Jerome Ave Wheaton, IL$488K42.52,954
- 26W008 Jerome Ave Wheaton, IL$505K--32,788
- 26W050 Marion Ave Wheaton, IL$451K--22,398
- 26W003 Marion Ave Wheaton, IL$583K--4.53,894
- 26W011 Deerpoint Dr Wheaton, IL$566K543,154
- 26W041 Deerpoint Dr Wheaton, IL$586K42.52,822
Nearby Schools in Wheaton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292