1 12th St W, Salisbury, MA 019523 beds, 2 baths, 1,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- 86 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $250
- MLS #: 71672874
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Laundromat,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Crawl,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Access,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean,BEACH_MILES_TO \ 0 to 1/10 Mile,BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED2_DSCRP \ Remodeled,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED3_DSCRP \ Remodeled,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall,BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower,BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Central Air,DIN_DSCRP \ Exterior Access,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan,DIN_DSCRP \ Remodeled,DIN_DSCRP \ Slider,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Composite,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block,HEATING \ Central Heat,HEATING \ Gas,HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island,KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan,KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled,KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric,LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Remodeled,LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan,LIV_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,LIV_DSCRP \ Remodeled,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level,MASTER_BATH \ No,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,MBR_DSCRP \ Remodeled,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Paved,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint.,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Colonial,STYLE \ Contemporary,TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1963
- Parcel #: M:35 P: 71
- Zillow Home ID: 56964230
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1 12th St W
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01952, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.3% higher than in Town of Salisbury, and 3.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01952 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Salisbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01952 home values.
- 3 12th St W Salisbury, MA$218K31700
- 427 N End Blvd Salisbury, MA$336K321,048
- 425 N End Blvd Salisbury, MA$251K221,034
- 423 N End Blvd Salisbury, MA$208K11462
- 431 N End Blvd Salisbury, MA$334K421,635
- 5 12th St W Salisbury, MA$250K311,109
- 2 Lewis Ave Salisbury, MA$685K32.52,114
- 2 12th St W Salisbury, MA$411K732,688
- 421 N End Blvd Salisbury, MA$510K222,640
- 433 N End Blvd Salisbury, MA$368K21892
- 4 Carter Ave Salisbury, MA$202K11440
- 4 Lewis Ave Salisbury, MA$231K21.5700
- 4 12th St W Salisbury, MA$265K21969
- 7 12th St W Salisbury, MA$428K32.52,678
- 435 N End Blvd Salisbury, MA$310K21886
- 430 N End Blvd UNIT 3 Salisbury, MA$249K22908
- 430 N End Blvd UNIT 2 Salisbury, MA$216K21633
- 2 Carter Ave Salisbury, MA$288K311,611
- 430 N End Blvd Salisbury, MA$754K33.52,049
- 430 N End Blvd UNIT 1 Salisbury, MA$214K21482
Nearby Schools in Town of Salisbury
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292