This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 2,563 all time views
- 14 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Baseboard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Area Num \ Vernon, Attic \ Walkup, Basement Type \ Full Basement, Cooling System \ Individual Unit(s), Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Thermalpane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Aluminum, Fuel Tank Description \ Above Ground Tank, Fuel Type \ Oil, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Fuel \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Cable - Available, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Last Status \ Active, Laundry Room Info \ Lower Level, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell Listing Agreement, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Neighborhood \ Vernon (43), Park Garage Type \ Detached, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Sq Ft Source \ Town Records, Status \ Active, Style \ Colonial, Water Sewer Lien \ Neither, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Estimate
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,630 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:46 B:0081 L:00033
- Zillow Home ID: 60110588
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $120-195K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06066 home values will increase 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.3% increase for Vernon Rockville as a whole. Among 06066 homes, this home is valued 9.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 20.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06066, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5% less than in Vernon Rockville, and 44.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06066 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vernon Rockville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06066 home values.
|22 Center St Vernon, CT||$154K||3||2||1,484|
|2 1st St Vernon, CT||$172K||3||1.5||1,813|
|24 Center St Vernon, CT||$148K||3||1.5||1,386|
|13 King St Vernon, CT||$145K||3||1.5||1,458|
|15 King St Vernon, CT||$133K||3||1.5||1,224|
|31 King St Vernon, CT||$144K||3||1||1,648|
|12 Center St Vernon, CT||$167K||4||1.5||1,870|
|3 2nd St Vernon, CT||$130K||4||1||1,200|
|21 Center St Vernon, CT||$159K||3||1.5||1,592|
|17 King St Vernon, CT||$122K||3||1||1,146|
|25-27 Center St Vernon, CT||$178K||4||2||2,284|
|30 King St Vernon, CT||$166K||3||1.5||1,440|
|27 1/2 Center St Vernon, CT||$161K||3||1.5||1,200|
|26 Center St Vernon, CT||$160K||3||2||1,476|
|22 King St Vernon, CT||$146K||3||1||1,432|
|14 King St Vernon, CT||$113K||2||1||1,034|
|17 Center St Vernon, CT||$151K||3||1.5||1,474|
|29 Center St Vernon, CT||$150K||2||1||1,100|
|10 Center St Vernon, CT||$168K||3||1.5||2,049|
|18 King St Vernon, CT||$168K||3||1.5||1,644|
Nearby Schools in Vernon Rockville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact Premier Agent
Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.