1 Abbie Ln, Foxboro, MA 020354 beds, 5 baths, 4,973 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.92 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- 76 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $1
- Price/sqft: $141
- MLS #: 71711302
- APPLIANCES \ Compactor, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_DSCRP \ French Doors, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_DSCRP \ Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Soaking Tub, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_DSCRP \ Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Soaking Tub, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Chair Rail, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ French Doors, DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, FAM_DSCRP \ Balcony - Interior, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ French Doors, FAM_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ French Doors, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_DSCRP \ French Doors, MBR_DSCRP \ Main Level, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Sitting Room, OTH2_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Bonus Room, OTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Loft, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Office, OTH5_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, OTH5_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, OTH5_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH5_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, OTH6_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH6_ROOM_NAME \ Second Master Bedroom, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Cul-De-Sac, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 4,973 sqft
- Parcel #: M:126 L:5726
- Zillow Home ID: 57449859
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1 Abbie Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02035, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Town of Foxborough, and 72.2% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02035 home values.
- 26 Windsor Dr Foxboro, MA$708K423,765
- 25 Windsor Dr Foxboro, MA$699K43.53,368
- 2 Abbie Ln Foxboro, MA$769K42.54,244
- 31 Windsor Dr Foxboro, MA$739K43.53,304
- 20 Windsor Dr Foxboro, MA$635K32.52,486
- 27 Windsor Dr Foxboro, MA$629K42.52,820
- 206 East St Foxboro, MA$420K51.51,800
- 33 Windsor Dr Foxboro, MA$695K42.53,212
- 4 Abbie Ln Foxboro, MA$699K42.53,712
- 18 Windsor Dr Foxboro, MA$770K42.53,710
- 23 Windsor Dr Foxboro, MA$1.23M556,018
- 26 Windsor Dr Foxboro, MA$738K443,765
- 22 Windsor Dr Foxboro, MA$801K43.54,229
- 16 Windsor Dr Foxboro, MA$635K433,100
- 218 East St Foxboro, MA$341K41.51,703
- 29 Windsor Dr Foxboro, MA$732K443,636
- 216 East St Foxboro, MA$243K411,056
- 214 East St Foxboro, MA$548K31.53,086
- 24 Windsor Dr Foxboro, MA$797K543,988
- 14 Windsor Dr Foxboro, MA$834K43.54,766
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!