1 Amanda Ct, Napa, CA 945594 beds, 3 baths, 1,823 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,970 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Last sold: Apr 2010 for $460,000
- Parking: 409 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,823 sqft
- Parcel #: 045072017000
- Zillow Home ID: 19415780
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1 Amanda Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94559 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 19% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26.7% higher than in Napa, and 43.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94559 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Napa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94559 home values.
- 7 Amanda Ct Napa, CA$593K4--1,823
- 1501 East Ave Napa, CA$528K321,470
- 42 Highland Dr Napa, CA$505K321,240
- 2 Amanda Ct Napa, CA$580K4--1,823
- 15 Amanda Ct Napa, CA$689K4--1,823
- 8 Amanda Ct Napa, CA$671K4--1,823
- 36 Highland Dr Napa, CA$509K321,240
- 1510 East Ave Napa, CA$461K211,155
- 1516 East Ave Napa, CA$414K21736
- 1506 East Ave Napa, CA$458K21940
- 1520 East Ave Napa, CA$476K21.51,291
- 14 Amanda Ct Napa, CA$571K4--1,983
- 1502 East Ave Napa, CA$457K21900
- 1531 East Ave Napa, CA$677K331,903
- 35 Highland Dr Napa, CA$465K21.5986
- 33 Highland Dr Napa, CA$512K321,228
- 1426 East Ave Napa, CA$455K21882
- 1537 Ora Dr Napa, CA$519K311,211
- 1420 Hill Ave Napa, CA$456K311,037
- 1533 East Ave Napa, CA$472K311,290
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!