A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1987
- Views: 3,077 all time views
- HOA Fee: $430
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: May 2014 for $325,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $134
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Security System
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- 2nd Bedroom Desc \ Full Bath, 2nd Bedroom Desc \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Amenities Included \ Club House, Amenities Included \ Tennis, Appliances Included \ Central Vac, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ No, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Condo Type \ End Unit, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Dining Room Description \ French Door(S), Energy Features Included \ Multizone Heat, Exterior Feature \ Balcony, Exterior Feature \ Deck, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, FamRm/Den Description \ Skylight, FamRm/Den Description \ Vaulted Ceiling, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Electric, Garage Type \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Heat Pump, HOA Fee Includes \ Association Insurance, HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, HOA Fee Includes \ Management, HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Balcony, Interior Feature \ Fireplace, Interior Feature \ French Door(S), Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Feature \ Skylight, Interior Feature \ Whirlpool, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Island, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Kitchen Description \ Skylight, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Balcony, Master Bedroom Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Automatic Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Central Vacuum, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector(S), New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Parking Type \ Open, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Townhouse, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 81
- Floor size: 2,424 sqft
- Parcel #: 0862700
- Zillow Home ID: 58086694
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $237-660K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06355 home values will fall 3.9% next year, compared to a 3.2% decrease for Mystic as a whole. Among 06355 homes, this home is valued 50.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 14.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06355, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.5% less than in Mystic, and 29.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06355 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mystic.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06355 home values.
Nearby Schools in Mystic
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.