1 Avalon Dr # 214996, Wilmington, MA 018871 bed, 1 bath, 815 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Ceiling Fan
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Ready
- CORT Furniture Rental, 30-Day Move-In Guarantee, Access to I-93, I-95, and I-49, Close To Ski Resorts, Golf Courses, And Harold Parker State Forest, Close to Wilmington Plaza and Burlington Mall, Clubhouse, Conference Room, Easy Access To Shopping, Flexible Lease Terms Available, Fully Equipped Gourmet Kitchens, Some with Breakfast Bar, On-Site Maintenance, Pet Friendly - Cats and Dogs Welcome. Call for Policies, Pet Restrictions and Details, Playground, Recycling bins located throughout the community, Smart Rain Sensors used to reduce water consumption, Some Detached Garages Available, Spacious Closets, Sustainable lighting techniques to reduce energy consumption, Wall-To-Wall Carpeting, Washer/Dryer in Every Apartment
- Unit count: 204
- Floor size: 815 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2106757779
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1 Avalon Drive # 214996
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01887, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.7% higher than in Wilmington, and 79.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01887 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wilmington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01887 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.