Avalon Oaks, CF1-2, 1 Avalon Dr, Wilmington, MA 018873 beds, 2 baths, 1,313 sqft
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Deposit & fees: 750
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Rent/sqft: $1.61
- Ceiling Fan
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Ready
- CORT Furniture Rental, 30-Day Move-In Guarantee, Access to I-93, I-95, and I-49, Close To Ski Resorts, Golf Courses, And Harold Parker State Forest, Close to Wilmington Plaza and Burlington Mall, Clubhouse, Conference Room, Easy Access To Shopping, Flexible Lease Terms Available, Fully Equipped Gourmet Kitchens, Some with Breakfast Bar, On-Site Maintenance, Pet Friendly - Cats and Dogs Welcome. Call for Policies, Pet Restrictions and Details, Playground, Recycling bins located throughout the community, Smart Rain Sensors used to reduce water consumption, Some Detached Garages Available, Spacious Closets, Sustainable lighting techniques to reduce energy consumption, Wall-To-Wall Carpeting, Washer/Dryer in Every Apartment
- Unit count: 204
- Floor size: 1,313 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2106515756
Neighborhood for 1 Avalon Drive # 214997
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Nearby Schools in Wilmington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.