1 Avery St APT 10E, Boston, MA 021111 bed, 1 bath, 643 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,999 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 2000
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Aug 2002 for $480,000
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AIR_CONDITION \ Yes, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, DEPOSIT_REQD \ Yes, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, FIRST_MON_REQD \ Yes, FOR_SALE \ No, HEATING \ Individual, HEATING \ Unit Control, INSURANCE_REQD \ Yes, INTERIOR_BLDG_FEAT \ Single Living Level, LAST_MON_REQD \ Yes, LEAD_PAINT \ None, MASTER_BATH \ No, On-Site Maintenance, PETS_ALLOWED \ No, PROP_TYPE \ Rental, REFERENCES_REQD \ Yes, RENTAL_TERMS \ Lease, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Refuse Removal, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Snow Removal, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Valet Parking, RN_TYPE \ Condominium, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 132
- Floor size: 643 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: W:03 P:04832 S:030
- Unit floor #: 10
- Zillow Home ID: 61319692
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1 Avery Street APT 10E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Chinatown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.5% less than in Boston, and 66.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Chinatown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Chinatown home values.
- Apt 10A$959K221,382
- Apt 10B$1.47M331,675
- Apt 10C$689K11.5749
- Apt 10D$867K221,087
- Apt 10F$832K121,085
- Apt 10G$1M22.51,402
- Apt 11A$975K221,382
- Apt 11C$731K22.5754
- Apt 11D$1.11M221,124
- Apt 11E$678K11643
- Apt 11F$833K121,085
- Apt 11G$1.2M23.51,402
- Apt 12A$1.02M221,382
- Apt 12B$1.48M331,675
- Apt 12C$713K11.5754
- Apt 12D$1.11M221,135
- Apt 12E$851K11650
- Apt 12F$846K121,085
- Apt 12G$1.05M22.51,402
- Apt 14A$1.38M22.51,488
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292