- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- 24 days on Zillow
- Views: 328 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2007 for $249,900
- Price/sqft: $103
- MLS #: 234010
- View Virtual Tour
- Finished basement, 940 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- AboveGradeIntSQFTSource \ S, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ KitDoubleSin, Appliances \ Oven-Self Cleaning, AssociationFeeFrequency \ Monthly, Attics \ AccessPanel, Attics \ NonUseAttic, BasementType \ Full, BasementType \ Fully Finished, BasementType \ OutSide/WlkO, BasementType \ Partial Finished, BedroomMaster1Level \ Upper 1, BedroomSecond1Level \ Upper 1, BedroomThird1Level \ Upper 1, BelowGradeIntSQFTSource \ S, CommunityFeeIncludes \ CAM, CommunityFeeIncludes \ Lawn Maintenance, CommunityFeeIncludes \ Snow Removal, CommunityFeeIncludes \ Tot Lot(s)/Plygrd, CookingFuel \ ElecCooking, Cooling \ Central A/C, CurrentFinancing \ Conventional, CurrentFinancing \ FHA 203(b), CurrentFinancing \ VA, Design \ 2-Story, DiningKitchen \ Breakfast Room, DiningRoomLevel \ Main, ElectricService \ 200-300AmpEl, ElectricService \ CircBreakers, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, FamilyRoomLevel \ Main, FireplaceCount \ TwoFirePl, FireplaceFeatures \ FamRoomFireP, FireplaceFeatures \ Gas/Propane, FireplaceFeatures \ MainBedFireP, Floor \ Fully Carpeted, Floor \ Tile/Brick, Foundation \ ConcreteFoun, GarageSpaces \ 2-CarGarage, GarageType \ Attached, GarageType \ GarDoorOpner, GarageType \ InsideAccess, Handicap \ None, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, HotWater \ Natural Gas, InteriorFeatures \ 9Ft+Ceiling, InteriorFeatures \ CableTVWired, InteriorFeatures \ CeilngFan(s), InteriorFeatures \ SecuritySys, InteriorSquareFeetSource \ Seller, Kitchen1Level \ Main, LaundryRoomLevel \ Main, LaundryType \ MainFlrLndry, LisMediaList \ Document, LisMediaList \ Photo, LisMediaList \ Virtual Tour, LivingRoomLevel \ Main, LocaleListingStatus \ ACTIVE, LotDescription \ SlopingLot, MainBedroom \ FullBath-MBR, MainBedroom \ WalkInClstMB, MainBedroom \ Whrlpool-MBR, MainEntrance \ Living Room, OtherRm1Level \ Upper 1, OtherRm2Level \ Upper 1, OtherRm3Level \ Main, OtherRm4Level \ Lower 1, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Drvwy/Off Str, PoolType \ NoPool, PorchDeck \ Deck, PorchDeck \ Patio, PropertyCondition \ Average+, PropertyType \ Residential, Roof \ PitchedRoof, Roof \ ShingleRoof, RoomList \ Bedroom-Master, RoomList \ Bedroom-Second, RoomList \ Bedroom-Third, RoomList \ Dining Room, RoomList \ Family Rm, RoomList \ Kitchen, RoomList \ Laundry Room, RoomList \ Living Room, RoomList \ Other Room 1, RoomList \ Other Room 2, RoomList \ Other Room 3, RoomList \ Other Room 4, SewerSeptic \ Public Sewer, State \ PA, Styles \ Colonial, Styles \ Traditional, Type \ Semi-Detached, Water \ Public
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,380 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 39439505273616
- Zillow Home ID: 52602669
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $134-276K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 19607 home values will fall 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.6% fall for Cumru as a whole. Among 19607 homes, this home is 75.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 7.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19607, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 54.2% greater than in Cumru, and 51.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19607 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cumru.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19607 home values.
|2 Bancroft Ter Shillington, PA||$202K||3||3||2,380|
|3 Bancroft Ter Reading, PA||$175K||3||2.5||1,876|
|15 Bancroft Ter Reading, PA||$217K||3||2||2,722|
|30 Charlemont Ct Shillington, PA||$132K||3||1.5||1,536|
|4 Bancroft Ter Reading, PA||$184K||3||3.5||2,119|
|14 Bancroft Ter Reading, PA||$190K||3||2.5||2,200|
|29 Charlemont Ct Reading, PA||$125K||3||1.5||1,280|
|28 Charlemont Ct Reading, PA||$124K||2||1.5||1,280|
|100 Barrington Dr Shillington, PA||$174K||3||3||2,000|
|101 Barrington Dr Reading, PA||$173K||3||3||1,956|
|27 Charlemont Ct Reading, PA||$124K||2||2||1,280|
|1 Charlemont Ct Reading, PA||$124K||2||1.5||1,280|
|102 Barrington Dr Shillington, PA||$164K||2||2||1,520|
|2 Charlemont Ct Shillington, PA||$124K||2||1.5||1,280|
|3 Charlemont Ct Shillington, PA||$124K||2||1.5||1,280|
|103 Barrington Dr Reading, PA||$160K||3||2||1,520|
|5 Bancroft Ter Shillington, PA||$178K||3||2.5||1,956|
|4 Charlemont Ct Shillington, PA||$134K||3||1.5||1,536|
|104 Barrington Dr Reading, PA||$172K||3||3||1,956|
|26 Charlemont Ct Reading, PA||$132K||3||1.5||1,536|
Nearby Schools in Cumru
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
6-8 & ungraded1.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.