1 Barnaby Ln, Hartsdale, NY 105304 beds, 3 baths, 2,840 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.67 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $830,000
- Price/sqft: $292
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 500 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,840 sqft
- Parcel #: 55268900823001740060000000
- Zillow Home ID: 33033128
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1 Barnaby Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 10530 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 1.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 100% higher than in Hartsdale, and 97% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 10530 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hartsdale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 10530 home values.
- 3 Barnaby Ln Hartsdale, NY$605K--23,183
- 460 Ridge Rd Hartsdale, NY$685K422,300
- 447 Ridge Rd Hartsdale, NY$541K------
- 460 Ridge Rd Hartsdale, NY$765K422,400
- 2 Barnaby Ln Hartsdale, NY$827K--44,208
- 1 Harmony Ln Hartsdale, NY$540K------
- 5 Barnaby Ln Hartsdale, NY$517K422,475
- 460A Ridge Rd Hartsdale, NY$606K333,798
- 4 Barnaby Ln Hartsdale, NY$575K------
- 11 Hawthorne Way Hartsdale, NY$659K--32,109
- 455 Ridge Rd Hartsdale, NY$550K422,200
- 445 Ridge Rd Hartsdale, NY$537K------
- 12 Barnaby Ln Hartsdale, NY$797K333,000
- 2 Harmony Ln Hartsdale, NY$795K333,100
- 7 Barnaby Ln Hartsdale, NY$648K------
- 1 Hawthorne Way Hartsdale, NY$764K------
- 425 Ridge Rd Hartsdale, NY$533K------
- 463 Ridge Rd Hartsdale, NY$746K------
- 3 Hawthorne Way Hartsdale, NY$896K--33,464
- 1 Old Farm Ln Hartsdale, NY$804K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292