1 Bay Ave, Barrington, RI 02806
Sold on 11/26/13: $237,500
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:1,232 sq ft
- Lot:7,500 sqft
- Year Built:1920
- Last Sold:Nov 2013 for $237,500
- Heating Type:Forced air
Newer mechanicals. forced air heating and cooling, carpet. New appliances, electric stove, fridge and dishwasher.
Laundry in basement, with room for storage.
Available Dec 1, month to month rental.
Tenant pays gas and electricity (avg bill is about $100 a month)
We are currently paining and sprucing up, photos are current condition.
- ParkingOff street
- Basement TypePartial
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Room TypesDining room
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow110
- Exterior MaterialWood
- Parcel #M:8 L:039
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count6
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeBungalow
- Zillow Home ID82694739
- LaundryIn Unit
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$242,607||$230K – $260K||-$2,234||$196||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,452/mo||$1.1K – $1.9K/mo||--||$1.18||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 02806 home values will increase 2.1% next year, compared to a 2.1% increase for Barrington as a whole. Among 02806 homes, this home is valued 30.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 7.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02806 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 8.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.5% greater than in Barrington, and 67.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02806 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Barrington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02806 home values.
Neighborhood for 1 Bay Avenue
- 5 Bay Ave Barrington, RI$226K21.01,184
- 7 Bay Ave Barrington, RI$351K42.52,041
- 51 Bay Rd Barrington, RI$355K31.51,718
- 15 Bay Ave Barrington, RI$348K42.01,608
- 16 Bay Ave Barrington, RI$313K32.01,692
- 18 Bay Ave Barrington, RI$375K52.01,990
- 41 Governor Bradford Dr Barrington, RI$230K21.01,344
- 34 Bay Rd Barrington, RI$254K11.01,320
- 38 Bay Rd Barrington, RI$268K31.5960
- 8 Bay Ave Barrington, RI$675K43.03,424
- 42 Bay Rd Barrington, RI$342K31.51,507
- 97 Highland Ave Barrington, RI$373K32.5--
- 37 Governor Bradford Dr Barrington, RI$232K21.01,344
- 30 Bay Rd Barrington, RI$469K42.52,348
- 26 Bay Rd Barrington, RI$529K43.02,400
- 12 Bay Ave Barrington, RI$242K21.01,272
- 51 Governor Bradford Dr Barrington, RI$365K52.01,602
- 51 Governor Bradford Dr Barrington, RI$319K42.0--
- 91 Highland Ave Barrington, RI$402K41.51,910
- 11 Bay Ave Barrington, RI$275K31.51,188
Nearby Schools in Barrington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005