A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,611 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Views: 2,740 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $533,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $192
- Finished basement
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 2nd Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 3rd Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, 4th Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 4th Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ Unfinished, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Patio, Dining Room Description \ Fireplace, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ French Door, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Fee Description \ Annually, Porch Type \ Screened In, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,779 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: R:80 N:1
- Zillow Home ID: 61801045
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06032 home values will increase 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Farmington as a whole. Among 06032 homes, this home is valued 105.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 23.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06032, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.5% higher than in Farmington, and 14.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06032 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Farmington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06032 home values.
|7 Beacon Heath Farmington, CT||$439K||2||1.5||1,874|
|2 Beacon Heath Farmington, CT||$506K||3||2.5||2,430|
|6 Beacon Heath Farmington, CT||$459K||2||2.5||1,866|
|21 Chiltern St Farmington, CT||$587K||4||3||2,969|
|20 Chiltern St Farmington, CT||$526K||3||4.5||2,499|
|17 Chiltern St Farmington, CT||$622K||4||3.5||3,044|
|22 Chiltern St Farmington, CT||$449K||2||2||1,942|
|4 Beacon Heath Farmington, CT||$485K||2||2.5||2,199|
|27 Chiltern St Farmington, CT||$580K||4||2.5||3,370|
|3 Beacon Heath Farmington, CT||$444K||2||2.5||1,924|
|15 Chiltern St Farmington, CT||$569K||4||4||3,033|
|26 Chiltern St Farmington, CT||$420K||2||2||1,733|
|16 Chiltern St Farmington, CT||$520K||3||2.5||2,381|
|3 Chipping Campden Farmington, CT||$514K||3||2.5||2,646|
|2 Chipping Campden Farmington, CT||$488K||4||3.1||2,309|
|6 Chipping Campden Farmington, CT||$458K||3||2.5||1,905|
|4 Chipping Campden Farmington, CT||$470K||2||2.5||2,173|
|8 Chipping Campden Farmington, CT||$631K||3||3.5||3,199|
|19 Chiltern St Farmington, CT||$538K||4||3.5||2,400|
|5 Beacon Heath Farmington, CT||$471K||2||2||2,325|
Nearby Schools in Farmington
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.