A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1904
- Views: 783 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $440,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $142
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Harbor, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Walk to, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/10 to 3/10, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED5_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Fuses, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Knob & Tube Wiring, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FOUNDATION \ Irregular, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Loose, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bedroom, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, OTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Home Office, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, TERMS_FEATURE \ Estate Sale, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,100 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0028 B:0063 L:0
- Zillow Home ID: 56968190
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $506-604K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01907 home values will rise 0.4% next year, compared to a 0% rise for Swampscott as a whole. Among 01907 homes, this home is valued 34.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 36.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01907, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Swampscott, and 72.4% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01907 home values.
|1099 Humphrey St Swampscott, MA||$496K||4||2.5||2,300|
|1105 Humphrey St Swampscott, MA||$469K||3||1.5||2,332|
|1097 Humphrey St Swampscott, MA||$481K||4||2||2,425|
|16 Clark Rd Swampscott, MA||$597K||4||2||2,607|
|8 Bellevue Rd Swampscott, MA||$551K||4||2.5||2,000|
|10 Clark Rd Swampscott, MA||$576K||4||2.5||2,166|
|1109 Humphrey St Swampscott, MA||$454K||3||1.5||2,034|
|1093 Humphrey St Swampscott, MA||$515K||3||2||2,061|
|4 Crosman Ave Swampscott, MA||$468K||4||2||1,992|
|1107 Humphrey St Swampscott, MA||$324K||3||1||1,066|
|1088 Humphrey St Swampscott, MA||$426K||3||1.5||1,492|
|16 Bellevue Rd Swampscott, MA||$491K||3||1.5||1,806|
|5 Crosman Ave Swampscott, MA||$447K||3||1.5||1,726|
|1111 Humphrey St Swampscott, MA||$374K||3||1.5||2,185|
|2 Beach Bluff Ave Swampscott, MA||$599K||5||4||2,789|
|12 Bellevue Rd Swampscott, MA||$515K||3||1.5||2,260|
|2 Clark Rd Swampscott, MA||$708K||4||3.5||3,090|
|270 Humphrey St Marblehead, MA||$406K||3||1.5||2,188|
|1104 Humphrey St # 2 Swampscott, MA||$319K||3||1||1,300|
|1104 Humphrey St # 1 Swampscott, MA||--||3||1.5||1,352|
Nearby Schools in Swampscott
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
1-3 & ungraded0.8 mi
7-8 & ungraded2.0 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.