This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1852
- Views: 11,801 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 1998 for $2,500,000
- Unfinished basement, 495 sqft
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ University, APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, BED3_DSCRP \ Fireplace, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BED5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED5_DSCRP \ Skylight, BED5_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bidet, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Marble, BTH2_DSCRP \ Steam / Sauna, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Marble, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Fireplace, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_LEVEL \ Third Floor, FLOORING \ Marble, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Fireplace, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_DSCRP \ French Doors, OTH1_DSCRP \ Main Level, OTH1_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Library, OTH2_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Mud Room, OTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, OTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Marble, OTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, OTH4_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, OTH4_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, OTH4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Marble, OTH4_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, OTH5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, OTH5_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH5_ROOM_NAME \ Bedroom, OTH6_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, OTH6_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH6_ROOM_NAME \ Study, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Antique, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 18
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,134 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00216 L:00024
- Zillow Home ID: 56438547
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $2.59-6.5M.
Market guideZillow predicts West Cambridge home values will rise 0.9% next year, compared to a 2% increase for Cambridge as a whole. Among West Cambridge homes, this home is valued 464.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 39% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Cambridge, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.4% less than in Cambridge, and 82.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help West Cambridge home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cambridge.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Cambridge home values.
|3 Berkeley St Cambridge, MA||$3.26M||4||4.5||3,410|
|20 Garden St Cambridge, MA||--||--||--||--|
|22 Garden St Cambridge, MA||$1.82M||4||3||2,972|
|24 Garden St # 3 Cambridge, MA||$591K||--||--||--|
|24 Garden St # 331 Cambridge, MA||--||--||--||--|
|24 Garden St # 1 Cambridge, MA||$594K||1||1||--|
|24 Garden St Cambridge, MA||$2.17M||6||3||4,246|
|5 Berkeley St Cambridge, MA||$2.07M||4||2.5||2,253|
|7 Berkeley St Cambridge, MA||$2.59M||5||4.5||3,390|
|84 Garden St Cambridge, MA||$2.47M||10||5.5||5,734|
|26 Garden St APT 2 Cambridge, MA||$636K||2||1||1,200|
|19A Berkeley St # A Cambridge, MA||$1.34M||5||4.5||2,800|
|26 Garden St APT 1 Cambridge, MA||--||--||--||--|
|26 Garden St APT 3 Cambridge, MA||--||--||--||--|
|26 Garden St Cambridge, MA||--||2||1||3,819|
|19 Garden St APT 35 Cambridge, MA||$531K||Studio||1||--|
|19 Garden St APT 8 Cambridge, MA||--||2||1||--|
|11 Berkeley St Cambridge, MA||$5.12M||5||4.5||5,344|
|6 Berkeley St Cambridge, MA||$6.4M||6||4.5||4,561|
|10 Concord Ave Cambridge, MA||$1.33M||9||1.5||3,500|
Nearby Schools in Cambridge
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.