A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.47 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Views: 1,887 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $250,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $181
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: 0 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Microwave
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Attic: Pulldown Stairs
- Basement: Full Basement With Hatchway
- Basement Finish Info: Partially Finished
- Cooling System Type: Individual Unit(S)
- Driveway Type: Asphalt
- Thermo Pane Windows
- Exterior Siding: Vinyl Siding
- Flooring: Carpeted
- Flooring: Wood
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Garage - Type Of: Car Port
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Warm Air
- Hot Water Source: Natural Gas
- Granite or Corian Countertops
- Kitchen Description: Remodeled
- Laundry Room Location: Lower Level
- Lot Description: Level Topography
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Non Applicable
- Property Type: Residential
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Style: Split Level
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 3
- Floor size: 1,378 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:199 L:031
- Zillow Home ID: 57999913
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $160-276K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06492, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.6% lower than in Wallingford, and 54.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06492 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wallingford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06492 home values.
Nearby Schools in Wallingford
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.