1 Birmingham Ct, Groton, CT 06340
Sold on 1/17/13: $30,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,400 sq ft
- Lot:7,405 sqft
- Year Built:1942
- Last Sold:Jan 2013 for $30,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesAsbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ None,Basement Type \ None,Cooling System Type \ None,Driveway Type \ Paved,Entry Description \ Individual Private,Exterior \ Aluminum,Foundation Size Source \ Town Records,Fuel Type \ Natural Gas,Heat Type \ Warm Air,Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas,Laundry Room Access \ None,Lot Description \ Level Topography,Parking Type Description \ Off Street,Property Type \ Multi-Family,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ 2sides - Unit is Side By Side,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,Year Built Desc \ Town Records,
- Covered Parking Spaces0
- Days on Zillow424
- Elementary Schoolpboe
- High Schoolpboe
- Parcel #169812965709
- Roof TypeOther
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count2
- Zillow Home ID58057365
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$113,670||$103K – $128K||-$1,868||$81||03/16/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,196/mo||$849 – $1.6K/mo||-$9||$0.85||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 06340 home values will fall 3.8% next year, compared to a 2.6% decrease for New London Metro as a whole. Among 06340 homes, this home is valued 36.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 83.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06340 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 29% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 41.5% greater than in New London Metro, and 44% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06340 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New London Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06340 home values.
Neighborhood for 1 Birmingham Court
- 6 Midway Oval Groton, CT$104K31.0975
- 13 Birmingham Ct Groton, CT$135K42.01,400
- 8 Midway Oval Groton, CT$106K42.01,542
- 12 Midway Oval Groton, CT$131K21.01,036
- Birmingham Ct Groton, CT$95K42.01,368
- 19 Birmingham Ct Groton, CT$118K31.01,425
- 2 Birmingham Ct Groton, CT$95K42.01,368
- 2 Midway Oval Groton, CT$111K52.01,725
- 10 Denver Ct Groton, CT$116K21.0816
- 15 Midway Oval Groton, CT$91K11.0600
- 12 1/2 Midway Oval Groton, CT$123K32.01,425
- 6 Birmingham Ct Groton, CT$125K42.01,537
- 17-19 Midway Oval Groton, CT$94K52.01,368
- 13 Midway Oval Groton, CT$94K11.0684
- 11 Midway Oval Groton, CT$160K41.01,344
- 29 Birmingham Ct Groton, CT$130K31.01,344
- 8 Denver Ct Groton, CT$96K21.0725
- 10 Birmingham Ct Groton, CT$82K21.01,368
- 28-30 Atlanta Ct Groton, CT$98K42.01,368
- 14 Midway Oval Groton, CT$94K21.0700
Nearby Schools in Poquonock Bridge
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005