A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Views: 1,790 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $50,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $31
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Asbestos Information: Is Not Present
- Attic: Hatch Opening
- Basement: Full Basement
- Basement: Full Basement With Hatchway
- Basement Finish Info: Unfinished
- Cooling System Type: Individual Unit(S)
- Deck Type Description: Ground Level
- Dining Room Description: Formal
- Driveway Type: Paved
- Multi Zone Heat
- Exterior Siding: Vinyl Siding
- Family Rm/Den Description: Fireplace
- Family Rm/Den Description: First Level
- Flooring: Tile
- Flooring: Wood
- Fuel Type: Oil
- Garage - Type Of: Attached
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Baseboard
- Hot Water Source: Domestic
- French Door
- Kitchen Description: Breakfast Bar
- Laundry Room Location: Lower Level
- Lot Description: Level Topography
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Above Ground Tank
- Other Fee Description: Annually
- Property Type: Residential
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Style: Colonial
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Year Built Desc: Town Records
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,632 sqft
- Parcel #: R01140
- Zillow Home ID: 57862640
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $143-263K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06457, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Middletown, and 18.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06457 home values.
|2 Blue Acre Rd Middletown, CT||$204K||3||1.5||1,346|
|3 Blue Hill Rd Middletown, CT||$224K||3||2||1,722|
|3 Blue Acre Rd Middletown, CT||$268K||3||2.5||2,033|
|8 Blue Hill Rd Middletown, CT||$236K||3||2.5||1,666|
|2 Blue Hill Rd Middletown, CT||$203K||3||1.5||1,459|
|1 Blue Hill Rd Middletown, CT||$214K||3||1.5||1,642|
|12 Blue Hill Rd Middletown, CT||$208K||3||1.5||1,346|
|11 Blue Hill Rd Middletown, CT||$231K||3||2||1,666|
|15 Blue Hill Rd Middletown, CT||$226K||3||2.5||1,151|
|274 Blue Rd Middletown, CT||$226K||3||2||1,646|
|5 Blue Acre Rd Middletown, CT||$223K||3||1.5||1,715|
|4 Blue Acre Rd Middletown, CT||$245K||3||2.5||1,666|
|275 Blue Rd Middletown, CT||$236K||3||2.5||1,715|
|314 Blue Rd Middletown, CT||$255K||3||2.5||1,946|
|282 Blue Rd Middletown, CT||$223K||3||2||1,666|
|4 Blue Hill Rd Middletown, CT||$195K||2||1.5||1,248|
|7 Blue Acre Rd Middletown, CT||$208K||3||1.5||1,346|
|6 Blue Acre Rd Middletown, CT||$262K||3||3||1,862|
|998 Long Hill Rd Middletown, CT||$201K||3||1.5||1,346|
|9 Blue Acre Rd Middletown, CT||$209K||3||2||1,346|
Nearby Schools in Middletown
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.