1 Bowden Ave, Barrington, RI 028062 beds, 1 bath, 824 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- 134 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2009 for $280,000
- Price/sqft: $290
- MLS #: 1066930
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 824 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:33 L:006
- Zillow Home ID: 82696534
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1 Bowden Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02806, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Barrington, and 71.4% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02806 home values.
- 123 Massasoit Ave Barrington, RI$869K444,400
- 129 Massasoit Ave Barrington, RI$564K32.52,137
- 120 Massasoit Ave Barrington, RI$292K411,562
- 7 Bowden Ave Barrington, RI$438K321,600
- 11 Bowden Ave Barrington, RI$662K321,832
- 6 Bowden Ave Barrington, RI$328K321,582
- 1 Craig Dr Barrington, RI$410K42.52,279
- 108 Massasoit Ave Barrington, RI$292K211,218
- 15 Bowden Ave Barrington, RI$610K42.52,516
- 109 Massasoit Ave Barrington, RI$441K41.52,384
- 10 Woodward Ave Barrington, RI$301K31.51,964
- 10 Martin Ave Barrington, RI$324K41.51,400
- 6 Sunset Dr Barrington, RI$207K21792
- 3 Craig Dr Barrington, RI$552K321,870
- 107 Massasoit Ave Barrington, RI$362K32.51,728
- 19 Bowden Ave Barrington, RI$1.19M543,626
- 10 Sunset Dr Barrington, RI$239K321,080
- 8 Woodward Ave Barrington, RI$348K321,576
- 3 Sunset Dr Barrington, RI$553K42.53,124
- 20 Bowden Ave Barrington, RI$311K422,077
Nearby Schools in Barrington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292