A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Views: 3,952 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $260,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $125
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Unfinished basement
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Partial Basement, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Other, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Split Level, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,076 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 048200
- Zillow Home ID: 58936183
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $209-293K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06473 home values will decrease 2.7% next year, compared to a 2.7% decrease for North Haven as a whole. Among 06473 homes, this home is valued 2.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 25.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06473, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for North Haven, and 18.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06473 home values.
|4 Bowen Rd North Haven, CT||$222K||3||1||1,575|
|7 Bradley St North Haven, CT||$197K||2||1.5||1,040|
|2 Bowen Rd North Haven, CT||$180K||2||1||930|
|15 Bowen Rd North Haven, CT||$212K||3||1||1,344|
|16 Bowen Rd North Haven, CT||$232K||3||1.5||1,699|
|20 Bowen Rd North Haven, CT||$180K||2||1||930|
|6 Bradley St North Haven, CT||$201K||4||1||1,104|
|24 Bowen Rd North Haven, CT||$179K||2||1||930|
|5 Bowen Rd North Haven, CT||$176K||2||1||930|
|25 Bowen Rd North Haven, CT||$210K||3||1||1,323|
|11 Bradley St North Haven, CT||$192K||3||1||960|
|28 Bowen Rd North Haven, CT||$199K||2||1||1,105|
|29 Bowen Rd North Haven, CT||$227K||3||2||1,770|
|6 Bowen Rd North Haven, CT||$193K||3||1||1,053|
|373 Bassett Rd North Haven, CT||$244K||3||1||1,708|
|3 Bradley St North Haven, CT||$213K||3||1.5||1,256|
|15 Bradley St North Haven, CT||$233K||3||2||1,296|
|9 Bowen Rd North Haven, CT||$173K||2||1||816|
|8 Bowen Rd North Haven, CT||$213K||3||1||1,386|
|369 Bassett Rd North Haven, CT||$250K||3||2||1,372|
Nearby Schools in North Haven
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK-8, 10-120.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.