1 Bridle Path Rd, Asheville, NC 288044 beds, 5 baths, 3,424 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1955
- 230 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $260,000
- Price/sqft: $76
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Off street
- View: City, Mountain
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,424 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 974010656200000
- Zillow Home ID: 5642876
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 1 Bridle Path Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28804 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 33.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 72% higher than in Asheville, and 28.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28804 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Asheville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28804 home values.
- 5 Lookout Rd Asheville, NC$172K321,110
- Bridle Path Rd Asheville, NC--------
- 309 Barnard Ave Asheville, NC$242K31.51,056
- 305 Barnard Ave Asheville, NC$181K311,284
- 3 Bridle Path Rd Asheville, NC--333,800
- 15 Lookout Rd Asheville, NC$209K321,600
- 301 Barnard Ave Asheville, NC$223K311,008
- 2 Bridle Path Rd Asheville, NC--321,680
- 4 Lookout Rd Asheville, NC--31.51,826
- 290 Barnard Ave Asheville, NC$129K21960
- 321 Barnard Ave Asheville, NC$438K342,043
- 40 Lookout Rd Asheville, NC$268K321,280
- 6 Stillwell Dr Asheville, NC$268K32.51,304
- 2 Stillwell Dr Asheville, NC$279K32.51,737
- Stillwell St Asheville, NC--------
- 27 Hy Vu Dr Asheville, NC$175K21850
- 4 Bridle Path Rd Asheville, NC$368K432,380
- 6 Stillwell Rd Asheville, NC$262K32.51,100
- 2 Lookout Rd Asheville, NC$358K442,777
- 2 Lookout Rd LOT A Woodfin, NC--Studio----
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.